Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
neildobson

Mitsubishi Q/FX CAD Drawings

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if these are available from Mitsubishi or anywhere else? I am putting together documentation for a customer and would like to include an overview of the Q-series PLC rack graphically illustrating each of the I/O modules. Thankyou. Edited by neildobson

Go to www.meau.com and in the downloads section you can get CAD drawings for all Mitsubishi equipment.

yepp, i use it all the time....

Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for.....however whenever I visit any of the download links I get redirected to the crappy japanese MELSFANSweb site where there is no content of any use. Anyone else get this? I tried in both Firefox and IE and tried clearing cache etc. I wonder if there is some IP lookup which detects I am from UK and tries to offer me some suitable???? content for my area. Anyone else outside the US able to view this content? Unfortunately neither the jap or european websites offer this stuff so I am a bit stuck. Cheers, Neil

Try here http://194.130.244.129/sourceandselect/app...n/LogonForm.asp you will have to register but the q cad files are all there

there is german Mitsubishi website http://www.mitsubishi-automation.de/ but they don't seam to have CAD files in the download section. list the part numbers you need drawings for and we can post them here. Q.zip

Thanks all for your help. The UK Mitsi site had most of the CAD files i'm looking for except some of the Q motion stuff such as the Q172CPUN, Q172LX, Q172PX. However I should be able to manipulate some of the other drawings to suit. Now all i've got to do is learn how to do motion control with Q-series... Don't you just love the huge Mitsi manuals full of tables and jap-anglo loosely translated function descriptions?? My head hurts....

the worst part is that after while you get used to it...sort off... i was using motion on QnA and Q with J2S servos. B series (SSCNET) is nicer since you get access to all motion parameters but there is so much more to read. Even after doing few projects I'm finding interesting things.