Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Maypot

TSK 3721 micro

6 posts in this topic

Hi , I`m quite new to Modicon PLC . I have witten a ladder programme and have already downloaded it to the PLC . The PLC is under run condition and no error found in the soft. However, I am trying to read the status of the I.O `s on the front but the programming indication is still flashing on the front . Help Plz. Bob

What do you mean by the programming indication? There are LEDs for all of the inputs and outputs on the front of te TSX37 Micro PLC. You should be able to look at those LEDs and see the status of your I/O.

Thanks Chris for your reply. The leds on the PLC are flashing in such a way that PROG is displayed, as it was when there was no program installed in the PLC. I have downloaded a simple ladder program and would like to see the status of the I/O `s. Thnaks for your help. Bob

The entire left hand half of the black display is LEDs for your inputs and outputs. They should turn on and off based on your program and your physical inputs. Is the RUN light on or blinking? If it's not running, nothing will happen.

The run light is ON with no error led on . However, I have not yet wired the output cards. Bob

Then the reason you see the IO light on is because the modules are detecting a problem. This is most likely caused by not having power supplied to the cards. You have to connect power to certain terminals on the cards. And if you haven't wired them yet, how were you planning on seeing the status of the I/O??? Maybe the outputs, and they should be doing as commanded in your program. As long as the RUN light is on solid and ERR is not, it's processing your program.