Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_Ken

Freqrol U100

12 posts in this topic

Anybody knows how to connect this things? What does the R, S, U V, W ,X1, X2, STF, STR, SD means?

Here is R,S - AC power input 220 VAC U,V,W - inverter output STF - forward rotation start STR - reverse rotation start SD - input common Edited by rock0

The manual on the U100 drives is on www.meau.com if you go into the Downloads, Manuals, VFD section.

Had went to their website but did not manage to find the manual. What does input common mean? means the 24VDC from PLC? and the X1, X2 is the output from PLC? Regards

What should i input into STF or STR? 220VAC or 24VDC? SD is the input common. So it should be 0V or neutral, right? I have a motor that needs to rotate in two direction. so how should i use X1, X2, STF and STR to control?

Sorry guys.. think i got it mixed up. ignore my last post. Think if i short STF, X1 and SD, the inverter will enable the motor to rotate in a cw direction right? But what is the function of X2? regards

Two different manuals on the U100 both downloaded from www.meau.com... Added to the Mitsubishi downloads section, they are about 5 megs each.

Thanks Chris. will d/l it. you are very helpful.

Hi guys, had shorted the x1, stf and sd and enabled the motor to move. However, the display showed rHN today. read up the menu and noted that it's due to motor overload. disconnect the uvw to the motor but still get the same result. anybody can advice me on how to solve the problem? Regards

Make sure that he parameters for the motor nameplate data are set correctly. Sounds like the motor is drawing more amps than the VFD is set to allow it to. To clear some errors, you might have to power cycle the drive.

hello, i'd visited the meau.com website. however, i can't find the manual for freqrol u100. the site says that this series is already discontinued. can anyone give me the url for the download of manual? thanks.

Chris just wrote that he downloaded and posted the manuals on this website for easier access. Did you check download section: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downl...&CODE=01&cat=20