Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MSA

Problems with Q25H PLC

4 posts in this topic

Looking to speek with anyone that has experience with this particular processor. Would like to get comments, good or bad.

Q25H is the top of the range, 252k of steps, plenty of space to fill. I've used most in the Q range from the 00j to the 25h, not had a problem with any of them. I think that they've probably got most of the features that you would need in a processor pretty well covered for the price.

I've used many of the Q series processors for several applications, and never needed a CPU above the Q12H. My customer wanted the Q12H just in case they expand, although their program would most likely fit in a Q02H, Q06H at most. My opinion is the Q Series is one of the best PLC platforms I've worked on, and Ive worked on Modicon, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Omron, and others.

Also for me Q25H, such all the QnH CPUs is a very high speed cpu. Fast processor. Not only high speed exec.time of plc instructrions, but also a very good exec.time of END instruction so to have a good i/o refreshing time. bye Max