Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dariusch

Q00J on Ethernet

2 posts in this topic

Hi! I have a system with a Q00j with a QJ71E71-100 installed. The Qj71 is connectet to a switch, where I also have connectet a E410-terminal and my PC. Now I cant not get any connection between the devices. I can Ping the QJ71 and also the E410. I would to communicate with the QJ71 from the PC-ethernet. But I can't. I have set up the basic TCP/IP for the PC (192.168.1.3 Sub 255.255.255.0) and the QJ71 (192.168.1.2 Sub 255.255.255.0) The E410 (192.168.1.1 Sub 255.255.255.0). From the beginning I had downloaded some test configuration to the QJ71 trough the RS232, and now I can't download via the ethernet. (Should I make a reset of the QJ71?? If so how do I do?) Also I have a question about the "Open Setting" in the GX Developer 7.0 - How does I work? What kind of. I have read that I have to use the UTP-mode, If so - then I really dosent have to set up the "Open Setting"?? For the E410-terminal I get at error at the screen. Does anyboby know where to find a error-list?? The Error "1:Com err stn 2" Figure it has to do with the communicationport 2 but I have nothing on that. Only the ethernet (port3) and the rs232 (port1).

I would recommend you not use .1 on the end of the IP addresses. If you put this device on a network, .1 is usually the default gateway. I'm not in front of a machine with GX-Developer right now, but I will try to help answer these questions later tonight or tomorrow night if I can.