Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iyad

nt31c

12 posts in this topic

hello everybody i just a student. i usually make a project HMI with NT30c but i have buyed the NT31c just now. i confuse about creat a numeral input. in NT30c support tool when i creat a numeral input the keypad will be appeared but in NT31C ver3.1 the keypad is not appear regard

Which version of NT Support Tool are you using ? A "popup" keypad is actually a screen defined in the 1-3999 (Window/Keyboard) section. Your numeral input comes along with a touch field which can open the keypad screen. Perhaps in your previous NT30C program there already was a keypad window configured so it looked like it was a standard function. Look at the picture on how to configure it. Edited by PdL

thanks alot mr.pdl its great my NT suuport tool version 4.6 i have tried it but can i make input key, touch field, and numeral input object in the same screen and where i can get NT31C referencer or operation manual i have had NT31C setup manual regard

NT Series support tool 4.6 operation manual @ MrPLC.com NT31/NT31C operation manual @ MrPLC.com What do you mean ? If you put an numeral input object in your screen, the touch field is added automatically. With the touch field you open/close the keypad screen. You can also choose to put several numeral objects in the screen, and uncheck the box "create cursor move touchswitch". Now you can put fixed touchswiches with input control commands on the screen, to move between input fields and characters and enter numeric values. Edited by PdL

thanks alot again great link I mean i like the input key,cursor move and numeral input object in one screen but i have tried it just now, and this enough for me altough there is some error in error log for this one and thanks alot for your link regard

If you post the error message maybe we can make it perfect

thnx a lot Mr.PDL i make "popup" keypad and touch field and make touch field local keyboard in one standard screen.n some error appear for this one. but download is sucessfully or may be can i make the touch field when i thouch it, local keyboard will appear but the previous screen is display too, so there is two window is displayed. my file ca regard

soory error log image error, this error log for my project 15[id]standard screen-[W]standard screen number referenced in touch switch,is not a window keyboard/keyboard screen 14[shift]standard screen-[W] the screen number refernce in touch switch,is not window keyboard/keyboard screen regard

As I understand you don't have a Window/Keyboard screen configured, but you stil have the touch switch that refers to a non existing screen. You can just remove the touch switch which is set to open the window/keyboard screen. Cheers

ok thnx alot Mr. pdl (for numeral input) but now can i ask for this one there is any NT31C feature to display 2 window together? regard

No, not next to eachother . But you can make an "overlay" screen, which you can open/close in a particular screen. Then you create a window/keyboard screen, with the elements you want to display/control. You have to keep it all in the dotted frame. Size/location of the frame is where the screen will appear. I sometimes make help screens like that, which can be openend/closed in an existing screen, while still be able to view a part of the parent screen. If it can't do what you want, be creative! Edited by PdL

ok iwlll try thnx alot MR.PDL regard