Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deke

One Shot?

5 posts in this topic

Hi, Okay, this is my first time using DirectSoft32 for AutomationDirect(Koyo) Plc's I have looked and did a Find in the Help but was unable to find a contact of such? Is there a contact for doing a One Shot? Thanks, Deke

1. Get the manual - available free online - for your PLC model 2. Look for the following commands: PD, STRPD, STRND, ORPD, ORND, ANDPD, ANDND. 3. I bleieve all have PD. The newer ones have the others also.

Thanks! I see it now! Next time I'll make sure my CAP's lock is off when using the Find tab on the Index. Thanks again! Deke

Okay, Now I have the program loaded but the PD contact is not working like I thought it should so obviously I'm doing something wrong. ---C3--------SP6---------C20-------X8 ---| |---------| |----------|PD|-------| |---------INC TA1 Do I have to have a coil for C20 in order for it to work? Could someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks Deke Edited by Deke

Never mind I got it, I did have to use a PD Coil then use it's contact! Learn something new everyday. Deke