Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sandymax

Need help on Modicon Quantum

2 posts in this topic

HELLO ALL, I AM WORKING ON PROJECT FOR ONE OUR CLIENT THE PROJECT IS IN Modicon Concept v2.5 using Ladder Logic PLC : 140CPU11302 Concept is new for me , previously i have worked on Allan Breadly and B&R PLCs i need help for I/o Configration my Question is 1. How to assign 10 Slot Chassis 140XBP01000 ? ( I have selected I/O MAP in PLC confugration ) 2. Is AI-140ACI03000 Module gives Scaled value ? if Not How to scale the Analog Input in Concept Ladder ? 3. The ENET-140NOE77101 Ethernet Module is not Listed in Module selection window in PLC confiration Pls let me if some other setting is required ? 4. How is Program execution like in AB you need to prepare Ladder Files then CAll using JSR ? Which is method for routine calls ? 5. Pls help me if any one is having sample Program of Quantum 11302 using 140XBP01000 My mail id is sandeeppatil80@hotmail.com Thanks & Regards Sandeep

1. You don't need to select a rack... The PLC doesn't care the rack size. But there should be a pulldown at the top when you're configuring IO in the I/O map that lets you select te backplane size (for visual reference only). 2. The Quantum Hardware Reference Guide (which can be downloaded at www.modicon.com or www.telemecanique.com) will explain it. There are IEC functions in Concept for scaling. If you're using 984 ladder, you'll need to do it with math commands. 3. Have to go into Configuration, add some number of reserved memory for Config Extensions, then go into Config Extensions and add the TCP/IP extension. The head address will be the slow which the NOE is installed in. 4. There is a section to set execution order if you're using IEC and have multipe programs. If you're using 984 ladder, you can only have one ladder program in the CPU.