Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
308guru

E150 Programming Instructions

10 posts in this topic

I can't seem to find a good book/manual to use as a resource for programming an E150 display. I've got the very basics down just from trial and error but I need more. Is there a manual available to download on the Mitsubishi site? I couldn't find one. One question I have right now is how can I program the terminal to ask the user to enter a qty using the keypad and then move it into a D location upon pressing enter? Thanks for any help.

I googled a bit around but could not find much indeed. Perhaps you can find some info here, click on tech info. (You have to register first)

I have posted the Beijers manual in the download section, it should answer your questions.. Downloads As for your query ref text entry, this is from the help: Text Not applicable for E50. Object to handle ASCII strings. It is possible to present texts stored in the controller system’s data register. The texts should be IBM extended ASCII format. The texts can be changed during run mode from the terminal by opening and closing the input field with [ENTER] (not applicable for E100). If SW is indicated in the command line in System signals, the text is converted from 8 bit IBM extended ASCII to Swedish 7 bit ASCII. Parameter Description Analog signal The register where the text for the first position is stored. Positions Each register contains two characters (assumes two positions). The default setting is 8 positions, which corresponds to four registers.

All manuals on all Mitsubishi products are available for download free at www.meau.com. Go into the downloads section, pick manuals, industrial automation, HMI, and then E-Series.

Thanks Chris. I've been there and checked out the manuals offered in that section and they are just installation instructions. I'm looking for more programming.

You have to look for the E-Designer Program manual, you can purchase it from mitsubshi. or if you buy the software you will get a copy of the manual. E-designer is use to program the E-terminals

you can download the e-Designer manaul atMy Webpage

I'm using SW-MTA-WIN to program the terminals. From what I know, it's almost the same thing less a few updates. I actually have the E-Designer manual. It comes with the trail of E-Designer. I looked through it and it didn't seem very thorough with the question I have.

you can also try the help in e-designer or add a object to the screen and click F1 to get information on that object

Manuals are available on meau.com and e-terminals.com and the help in e-designer is not bad (not great). However, the E150 is pretty straightforward and it is pretty easy to figure out, just a little trial and error should give a pretty good idea how to configure - bit & word tags, etc.