jerrycat

Melsec F-40M

7 posts in this topic

Can any one tell me what software and cable i need to upload a program from a Melsec F-40M. where can i find more information about the melsec F-40M

Is it an F-40M or an F1-40M? The F1 and F2 can be programmed with the old DOS software, MEDOC. But you need a special adapter and cable to accomplish this. F2-20GF1 is the adapter, PCX-KIT-1 is the RS232 to RS422 converter and cable. Both are available in limited supply new from Mitsubishi. I also have a handheld programmer for the F1 and F2.

IT,S DEFINITELY A F-40M, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE TILL I SAW IT IT IS USE TO CONTROL A BUS, ALSO NEVER KNEW THAT PLC WAS USED IN BUS CONTROLING SYSTEM. THE BUS WAS MANUFACTURED IN THE MID 80'S. I THINK IT HAS THE SAME FUNCTION AS COMPUTER BOX DOES VEHICLE OF TODAY

It is an electrical bus (kind of tram) or a conventional bus (on gasoline)? cghaba

any body know the circuit scheme to make a interface and wiring to connected the pc???

On 28/3/2005 at 9:42 AM, Guest Taro said:

any body know the circuit scheme to make a interface and wiring to connected the pc???

Hi, thread’s been dead for a long time, but I’ll try.

Has anybody been able to make a communication device to been able to connect a pc with an F-40?

Does anybody have a cable and programming panel to access it?

Thanks in advance for any updates 

best regards 

ServicioMW 

Buenos Aires - Argentina