Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Geza Kelemen

Mitsubishi Llt

7 posts in this topic

Hi . I try to install Mitsubishi LLT (ladder logic tester SW5d5-LLT-E ) on Win2000, but I got following error messages “Can’t connect with share memory server” and “Share memory error “ . On Win85 working OK. Any suggestions. Good luck Geza

Same problem here on W2k and XPPro. I'll look into it

Here's the fix for XP pro. You have to use 'compatability mode' This is located under accessories in xp pro. First, set gppwin to run in win-95 mode (or gx developer) Then set LLT to run in win 95 mode You have to go into the seperate folders for FX - A etc (In the LLT folder) It then works fine; I had the same problem, Mitsubishi wanted me to pay for a software up-grade. I informed I had it working perfectly by using the above method but they would not acknowledge it.

the best way is update your software to GX Developer 7 and GX Simulator 6, they will work well under Win2K and XP Good Luck!

I've tryed the way sugested above and it worked well. Guess it saves £100 on a gx upgrade.

have problem with gppwin in win2000. was also told to upgrade, but only have a handful of mitsubishi plc equipment. gppwin works fine on a older win95 pc that i have, does anyone know how to get it to work with win2000 version sw2d5-gppw-e, version 00a