Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_craig

medoc screen small

5 posts in this topic

Hi there folk's i've been trying for days now to try and get the medoc screen either full or just bigger than it is i'm using medoc ver2,41 and can't seem to increase the screen at all. The laptop is a tecra8000 on win 2000, but on my compaq laptop i can get full screen any idea's or doe's it depend what ver dos i am using. thanks Craig

MEDOC is for Mitsubishi PLCs, you should post this in the Mitsubishi forum. As for can't make it full screen, what are you talking about? It's a DOS package, it's always full screen. Perhaps your laptop is shrinking the screen (mine will display DOS screens with about 1" of black space around unless I use the expand screen function in the BIOS)...

The Medoc in the Windows environment opens windowed by default. The full screen and the windowed modes may be altered by pressing Alt-Enter. In the windowed mode the size of the window depends on the size of the font assigned. This can be done in the window properties. If the menu buttons are not present in the window -right click the window header and choose properties. This way you can end up with much more pleasant appearance than the oversized full-screen one. Also, the windowed mode allows viewing more than one session of the Medoc simultaneously.

Medoc 2.40 and 2.41 are 32bit windows text mode apps, it won't run under dos. (I'll bet you haven't seen many winders text mode apps!) There must be some issue with the winders video driver that won't let it run text mode apps full screen. I've seen that before for some other fogotten app.