Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark B

FX1N30

6 posts in this topic

I ran across a FX1N 30MR PLC in a conveyor system at our plant. The PLC uses a single row connector with 12 pins. We have the handheld programer that fits this PLC, but I would rather use the computer and the GX Developer program. Anybody know how I can make a cable for this PLC?

The PLC model is not correct. Also, I've never seen 12-pin in-line connector on FX0/FX1/FX2 Please double check the PLC model and brand.

Maybe a pic?

FX1N uses 8 pin miniDin connector. The one you describing sounds like F1 and F2 PLC

Sorry about that, I did not count the pins before I posted, this FX1-30MR has a 15 pin inline connector which connects to a handheld programmer and a Serial Connector 25 pin but the connector is the wrong gender for my cable that I use for all the other Mitsubishi PLC that I work on. I tried to upload a picture but I could not get that accomplished. I will try that again when I get a smaller file size picture. Thanks for all the reply's. I am anxious to read more.

FX1 uses 25 pin serial port (female) so cable you need is SC05 (25pin male end) or SC09 with fisconnected Minidin adapter portion.