lookerzz

Cannot recieve a string RDX

9 posts in this topic

Can someone help me how i can receive a string (RXD-command) I do not receive a thing. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

1st, check dip switch 5 (assuming this is a CJ2 or something).  I don't know which PLC.  It should be in the OFF position. 2nd, you chose to use Set End code as your end code and then did not set one.  If you want to use CR for example, you need to put 000D in that field and download it to the PLC.  3rd, how did you wire the serial communications?  The port is not a standard pinout.   Also, I would replace the 0.00 contact with the Reception Completed flag for that port.  I don't have time to look up the address now.

the PLC i use is a CJ1M

Dip switch 5 is in the OFF position.
Now I have put 000D in the field of Set End code.
I know that the port is not standard. I have made changes to the port, i think it should work. I can send something with TXD so i think the port is good.

It still dont work, but now i can receive '.0' as show in the picture.3.thumb.jpg.26168fd455e5e37c9ce65ea2736f

Ok, now the message that is being sent to the controller needs to have a CR at the end...  CR was an example.  I don't know what the terminator is on your device.

I send "Hello\r" so \r is the terminator of the message. I thought that \r is the CR (0x000D) so I still have no idea why i dont receive the message in the PLC.

Did you cycle power to the controller after changing the End Code to 000D?

I did, left the power off for more then 10 sec...

I did exactly the same but is still dont work...

The weird thing is that it have worked 1 time, but now i was trying to send the message again but wont work and i have no idea why. I did also cycle power

4.jpg