ATAIDE

Sysmac CV1000-V1

6 posts in this topic

Olá. Alguém poderia me dizer se existe adaptador rs485 ou rs232 para porta peripheral do cv1000

IMG_20200322_181305121.jpg

3 hours ago, ATAIDE said:

Olá. Alguém poderia me dizer se existe adaptador rs485 ou rs232 para porta peripheral do cv1000

Google Translate:  "Hello. Could someone tell me if there is rs485 or rs232 adapter for cv1000 peripheral port"

Omron makes a ToolBus adaptor but I don't know that it will work with the CV series. I know there are forum members here that can confirm this.

It looks like you have an empty Slot 00. You could try to find a Host Link Unit that will get you both RS232C and RS485.

There is a cable CV500-CIF01.  It is a 25 pin serial connector on the PC side that can be adapted to a 9 pin with a standard 25-9 adapter and then you can connect it to a serial to USB adapter.  They are probably hard to find and probably expensive. 

Taking a quick look, there seem to be many third party replacement units that someone (not Omron) has designed that are USB, or 9 pin connectors.  These might work, but the original will have the 25 pin connector.  

8 minutes ago, Michael Walsh said:

There is a cable CV500-CIF01.

Just for clarification, isn't this cable used for a PC with CX Programmer to talk ToolBus?

If he wanted to connect, for example, a barcode scanner in No Protocol mode, wouldn't he need a Host Link unit?

It's been a while since I've worked with a CV. Maybe the last time I was in jail. :-0

1 person likes this

Yes, that is correct.  

I have had to correct my son many times when he told people that "My Dad has been to jail".... no son, your Dad went to work in a jail.... :-)

1 person likes this

Olá,

alguém teria datasheet porta periférica deste clp, comprei conector periférico e queria montar ele com uma saida db9 para comunicar com supervisório