charlie.brassil

CX Programmer Problem. Willing to pay via money transfer!!

5 posts in this topic

create an HMI and required software on the PLC to allow the user select from 1 of 3 buttons. Each time a button is pressed it should be counted and displayed on a different screen. The user should have the option to reset the count for each of the three buttons and returned to the button selection screen when needed.

cx designer & cx programmer

So this is a simple college assignment I have. If someone could do it for me , email me charlie14brassil@yahoo.com and I will send yo 25$. Thanks

Don't you think it would be good for you to learn how to do this yourself?  I doubt anyone would do this for you in here.  We will help, if you get stuck, but you have to put in good solid effort first.

Great response Mike!!

2 hours ago, charlie.brassil said:

create an HMI and required software on the PLC to allow the user select from 1 of 3 buttons. Each time a button is pressed it should be counted and displayed on a different screen. The user should have the option to reset the count for each of the three buttons and returned to the button selection screen when needed.

cx designer & cx programmer

So this is a simple college assignment I have. If someone could do it for me , email me charlie14brassil@yahoo.com and I will send yo 25$. Thanks

St Patrick's Day and copious amounts of Guinness must have fuddled your brain! Sober up and try working it out for yourself. We are here to help those that help themselves.

OTHERWISE send me $25 per step of code. Approx $25K total and I'll do it for you!!

Always laugh when someone asks us to do their homework... why did you pay to go to college if you don't want to learn it?