Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WKTilton

NA-Series Recipe Setup Compile Faults....

2 posts in this topic

I am in desperation.....I had a Recipe setup made for my NA-Series HMI using Sysmac Studio.  It WAS working until I decided I wanted the name of the Recipe to be something different.  After I compiled the HMI, I got several errors referring to the new name of the Recipe file.  I remembered that there was some background code that had the old name in it so I went there and changed all the statements to the new name....still no luck.

I changed the Recipe name back and changed all the background code statements back to the old name....and I still get the faults....

What have I done and how do I fix it?  I am desperate to fix it as I have customers on Wednesday morning :?

Thanks,

Recipe Compile Faults.JPG

UPDATE....

I have solved my own inadequacy...…..  I initially renamed my Recipe Data File, changed everything that I could think of to the new name, except I forgot to change the Name of the RecipeViewer on the actual HMI Page....  So when I got the Build Errors I changed the Recipe Data file name back to the original name as well as all the names in the VB code....all the names should have matched including the RecipeViewer……..still got the Build Errors.

This morning, after I realized that I had forgotten to rename the RecipeViewer during my initial data file name change, I decided to try my Recipe Data file name change again; and this time rename everything in the VB and the RecipeViewer Name...……………………….it worked...……………….

I have seen before where I have renamed a Variable, decided to change it back and would get a Build Error until I actually retyped the pre-existing Variable name back into the effected line of code....has anyone else seen this???