Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WKTilton

IAG files & NA5 displays

5 posts in this topic

In my research on NJ processors and 1S servo programming, I came across an HMI graphic that I would like to use.  There was a file download that I think had something to do with it..."Machine.IAG"..but I don't know what an IAG file is and if it even has anything to do with an NA5 display.  Is it a Graphics file I can load into my HMI program to use?

Thanks,

Thanks....I understand now what they are....

I am trying to use a couple IAG's I found but one doesn't work...Alarm IAG, the scroll buttons and line skip buttons don't work.  I get some strange error that I don't know what to do with.

Also, I am trying to use a Servo IAG but I don't know where they are getting some of the display information to make the tags out of.  I tried to find some sort of IAG Description manual for it...but all I find is the IAG itself.  Do you know of any short explaination files for IAG's supported by OMRON?

Capture.PNG

When you entered the IAG into the page, did you fill in the parameters?  For the alarm keypad, you need to enter the name of the alarm viewer object to attach to as a string.  That's documented in the manual for the IAGs.

So if your alarm viewer is named AlarmViewer1, you need to enter "AlarmViewer1" on the IAG properties.  Another setting indicates how many lines to scroll, that should be a number, like 3 or 5.

Manual number V415 covers these.

And there is a separate manual for the servo ones, and function blocks for the PLC to collect all the right data.

Manual V437.