javiermorales

r120 error

7 posts in this topic

Hello partners.
I wanted to comment that I have this configuration.
and he is giving me the following error in r120.
although the expansion frame is controlled by r04.

I wanted to know how I can fix it because I have to communicate the r04 with the expansion rack
and the r120 with the r04.

I don't know if it would be independent one rack the r04 and another rack the r120
and if that were how I could get to communicate them.

thanks

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Edited by javiermorales

The second CPU you've configured is t a standard CPU but an Safety. If you want a multi CPU system choose a regular R120cpu 

If the CPU's are not going to be on the same rack. You can use simple plc comments in the plc module parameters to communicate between them. 

1 person likes this

Hi thanks.
The main CPU is security.
the other cpu is the one that I bridge between r04 is the one that I join with the expansion rack.

The question I ask is this?
would it be convenient to separate the r04 from the r120 in different racks?
and then could communicate as you say, I imagine it would be cable between racks.

My understanding is that your problem is that you are associating a QJ71LP21 to an R120SFCPU and this CPU does not support this network module. Did you check if in both CPU the "System Parameter" is configured to bind the QJ71LP21 module to R04CPU, instead of R120SFCPU as below?

Qmodule_w_RCPU.png

News: I've been running some simulations and even though you bind QJ71LP21 module to R04 in System Parameter, the module error persists indicating incompatibility.  This way the solution is like said by Gambit: make two separate racks with one CPU each and connect them by using Simple Communication or any other network that is compatible with both CPUs, Safety RnSFCPU and Regular Ladder RnCPU.

BR,

Thiago

1 hour ago, Thiago Turcato said:

My understanding is that your problem is that you are associating a QJ71LP21 to an R120SFCPU and this CPU does not support this network module. Did you check if in both CPU the "System Parameter" is configured to bind the QJ71LP21 module to R04CPU, instead of R120SFCPU as below?

Qmodule_w_RCPU.png

Hello, if the melsecnet model is associated with the r04, but I think that as both the r04 and the r120 have to have the same hardware in their programs, and these in turn are housed in the same rack, I think that is where the  problem, my intention is to see how I can do it to have it and to be able to communicate, since I am currently working without the expansion rack so that it does not incompatibility.  thanks

1 hour ago, Thiago Turcato said:

News: I've been running some simulations and even though you bind QJ71LP21 module to R04 in System Parameter, the module error persists indicating incompatibility.  This way the solution is like said by Gambit: make two separate racks with one CPU each and connect them by using Simple Communication or any other network that is compatible with both CPUs, Safety RnSFCPU and Regular Ladder RnCPU.

BR,

Thiago

hello thanks for the clarification I will try to look at this part to be able to make it independent.  Greetings and thank you