Rifet

Configuring HSC in CJ1W - CT021

5 posts in this topic

I need help configuring high speed input in my project. As high speed input I am using proximity switch and I connected it to Digital Input 0 of CT021 (Pin 5 on image)

So how can I know what is adress of my DI0 from that module? How can I know when DI0 goes on? This is my main problem because I don't know the adress of that digital input. 

If I knew the adress I would than easily link it to some counter and see if it is counting

forum1.jpg

Please refer to manual W401.

That is the manual for the CT021.

Addressing will depend on the Machine or Unit Number of the module.

8 hours ago, gtsuport said:

Please refer to manual W401.

That is the manual for the CT021.

Addressing will depend on the Machine or Unit Number of the module.

I saw the manual but am still confused. My unit number is 24 so can you tell me how can I read when DI0 of module goes high?

n is a variable used in the manual to represent the starting address for the data exchange area for the card in the CIO area.  n = 2000 + 10 x Unit number.  n in your case is then 2240.

5e277520b4fc1_CT021InputStatus.thumb.jpg

If you are trying to look at input I0, it would be 2256.00 (2240 + 16, bit0).

1 person likes this

On 1/21/2020 at 11:03 PM, Michael Walsh said:

n is a variable used in the manual to represent the starting address for the data exchange area for the card in the CIO area.  n = 2000 + 10 x Unit number.  n in your case is then 2240.

5e277520b4fc1_CT021InputStatus.thumb.jpg

If you are trying to look at input I0, it would be 2256.00 (2240 + 16, bit0).

Great, I tested it today and when I connect proximity switch DI0 signal goes high. Now, how can I use this DI to count number of pulses each second? Is it enough to use timer of 1s that counts number of pulses?

Or can I use "PRV" block for HSC? If so, how I configure it? What does port specifer means? How can I connect my digital input to "PRV" block?

omron.jpg