danvhp

Can Anyone Identify This Language

5 posts in this topic

I have a PLC program from China and I can't make heads or tails out of the comment tags. Can someone look at the attached pic and help me identify what the language is?

Capture.PNG

Try Google Translate.

Odds are that it is Chinese and you might have to install the language on your PC to get the correct symbols and then use Google Translate.

13 hours ago, pcmccartney1 said:

Odds are that it is Chinese and you might have to install the language on your PC to get the correct symbols and then use Google Translate.

This is correct although CX Programmer will not display the alternate language. Copy & Paste your symbol table into Excel after installing the language on you PC.

Just a quick follow-up so anyone that finds this thread can benefit from what I was able to do to convert the comments from chinese to english. Even though I loaded the chinese language pack on my PC, it still didn't display properly in the programing SW. However, if I copied and pasted into Google translator I was able to convert almost all of the comments into english. I then copy and pasted them back into the program.

1 person likes this

Thank you for following up!