zubair136

Fatek PLC Communication Problem

7 posts in this topic

hy all.

i am having an error while communicating with fatek plc. when i communicate it gives an error. "

Com port open fail, plz check if this port is used by other programme when we online the PLC (Fatek/ WinProLadder).

kindly Guide me

as it looks like port is already used by another program . and i dont know how to kill that program .. 

Hi, I have the same problem. Any solution?

I am only having this problem with a specific plc (with others, same brand and model FATEK FBs series) everything goes well.

This one has been used by a colleague and I don't know if it has any "strange" program running that is inhibiting  the port usage or, worst, if he simply broke the plc somehow.

Any way to make a hard reset to the plc? Clean program?...anything...

i solved the error. as 

in winproladder there is an option " Auto Check" . you should  must click either you know your port or not. 

it has resolved my problem as well .

On 12/31/2019 at 6:06 AM, Rmoreira said:

I am only having this problem with a specific plc (with others, same brand and model FATEK FBs series) everything goes well.

This one has been used by a colleague and I don't know if it has any "strange" program running that is inhibiting  the port usage or, worst, if he simply broke the plc somehow.

Any way to make a hard reset to the plc? Clean program?...anything...

you can clear the memory after connecting the plc in software .. first use auto check option in " online PLC " then reset the memory

Hi Everyone

Can anyone help me. I want to upload program from my fatek PLC but stuck in receiving data from PLC.

Any help will be very great full for me..

Screenshot (2).png

On 8/29/2021 at 2:27 AM, saad_ said:

Hi Everyone

Can anyone help me. I want to upload program from my fatek PLC but stuck in receiving data from PLC.

Any help will be very great full for me..

Screenshot (2).png

Have you tried reinstalling your WinproLad?