Nigher

GT21 Automatic Screen change

3 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone,

I am using GT21 HMI. Here i want automatic screen change. 

Ex: If any error comes in the machine HMI Scree should automatically change into Error screen. Is it Possible? if yes. How i want to do? Please help me.

And another one: In HMI if i press the switch, process is start but that switch come OFF state. but i need that switch always ON till i press again. Please help for this also.

Thank you,

No problem, On your system tab there is a setting for the screen switching devices (default is GD100 for base and GD101 for overlap window) 
But you can change this into an adres from the PLC. 

All you have to do is write the value of the screen you want to display into the register. 

There are two things First is what do you want the device to do when you press the button. temporary or Toggle. (Switch action)

Now for the color of the button (lamp) you enter the setting below. instead of key touch state use the Bit-On-off and select the bit the represents process start/stop

On 11/28/2019 at 1:17 PM, Gambit said:

No problem, On your system tab there is a setting for the screen switching devices (default is GD100 for base and GD101 for overlap window) 
But you can change this into an adres from the PLC. 

All you have to do is write the value of the screen you want to display into the register. 

There are two things First is what do you want the device to do when you press the button. temporary or Toggle. (Switch action)

Now for the color of the button (lamp) you enter the setting below. instead of key touch state use the Bit-On-off and select the bit the represents process start/stop

Thank you, perfectly working :)