DEEPAK POOJARY

Mitsubishi PLC devicent configuration

4 posts in this topic

Dear sir,

We are having Mitsubishi FX5U-32MT PLC with us currently used for welding automation. For further development I want to connect Mitsubishi PLC to device net. We are using new fronius welding power source which is having devicenet. Kindly suggest if the existing plc will be suitable for connecting to devicenet or do we require additional module.

can you not read the datasheet yourself?

1 person likes this

I am new in using Mitsubishi plc that is why i thought of asking expert. But certainly i was wrong in asking you the doubts i thought that forum are meant to discuss views on a particular issue. But the issue is simple for you to answer so thank you very much for your help.

I will read the datasheet.

feel free to ask questions but please be considerate. do not abuse time of busy professionals or flood forum with trivial things that are easily checked. if reading help is needed, this may not be the best place to start. besides that is the best way to learn something new. why not give it a try and if something is not clear, then bring it up, with reference to specific document and page.