DaranD

Fx5ucpu, FX5u cclink ms using link with ifm io link

6 posts in this topic

Hi, Friends any one have FX5u cclink ms with ifm io link project .. sample backup and setting please share with me.

CC-Link is easy you just need to know what kind of station it is and how many stations it occupies.

Fx5u  link with io link ifm model 8 outputs need to on /off

Not to confuse the issue, but..

You stated originally that you have a FX5u with CCLink and plan to attach an ifmEfector IO Link device for 8 outputs.

Please understand that CC Link is not IO Link.  Meaning you will need a protocol converter.  Normally this is done by using an IO Link Master block with the specific protocol you are trying to communicate with on the PLC.  A quick look at ifmEfector's various Master blocks, they have nothing that talks CC Link.  Rather they have many varietyies that talk AS-I, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT, Profinet, etc...

Probably need to have a conversation with your ifmEfector rep to get a better understanding.

1 person likes this

Fx5u  link with io link ifm model 8 outputs need to on /off

Bellow items we are using 

Sorry for bad English

Screenshot_2019-11-04-23-49-11-068_com.google.android.gm.png

The IO Link Master you selected, AL1342, is a Modbus TCP Interface.  Can your FX5U PLC talk Modbus TCP?  I see no issues with CC-Link module talking to the SMC if SS5Y3-10SVAN-16BS-C4 is CC-Link.

If the SMC valve bank truly has a CC-Link version of EX600, you are better off adding a couple of 4 point output modules to the SMC valve bank.  Just make sure the loads you are driving are within the capability of the SMC Output modules.

Edited by pcmccartney1