Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

From Mrplc's Inbox....to Forum....

6 posts in this topic

question: other comments: Dear Sir / Madam, We have AOJ2-type Mitsubishi PLC and its software (both DOS - MEDOC or Windows version - MELSOFT) but we don't have the user's manual. Do you have the Mitsubishi PLC's user manual? We meant about the programming information, programming instruction, I/O allocation and application, system configuration, ect? Thanks for your cooperation. Best regards, Agus Syaiful RND Engineer

Mitsubishi are now not supplying online manuals. (well at least for free anyway) You now have to buy a service contract and then you can enter the site through a password. Things are changing at Mitsubishi, not for the good either. Feel free to ask any questions here though Edited by Rother

Dear Sir! How we can buy the service contract for the AOJ2 - Manual, we meant that how much money that we must pay and what is the regulation for buying the service contract? Regards Agus Syaiful

I didn't have any problem at all finding manuals online. Have you tried here? Mitsubishi Technical Support

Hey Guys I agree with Jay. I don't have problems accessing the manuals online. I did for a little while as the UK website has changed and you can't find the docs there like you use to. But with a little work I too found the site Jay has pointed to. Regards, Nick COD Systems