Rodrigo_L

GT DESIGNER 3 - "SCREEN ERROR"

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I am trying to fix a problem with a machine for plastic jerrycans production, that i bought in the end of 2017 from a spanish company. That company refuses to help and assist us so i had to search for other solutions. 

In short: i need to change a fixed value on the SCADA program of the machine to a variable value and i want to change it on the terminal i have installed on the machine (GOT 1000). The problem is dat whatever i change on the gt designer 3 file (if i move a button or a lamp 1mm to the side or change a letter) and then write it to GOT, when i try to open the screen where i did the modifications i get a white screen saying "screen error". Only replacing the new file for the original one i can continue to use my GOT 1000 normaly.

I also wanted to translate some of the words because most of my employes dont know how to speak spanish and have some dificulty using the terminal correctly...

I am corrently using 1.37P version of GT Designer 3 but the original file dat came already installed on the GOT was 1.165X.

maybe write protected?

i never used yet GOT...

@Rodrigo_L You should have to download lastest version first. If you have license you can download on Mitsubishi website.

For write to got you should use "different from verification" then click "info reception" first to check data from GOT then click start to write to GOT.

i tried dat and now i am in trouble with the OS on the got @Wasan

Edited by Rodrigo_L

i need to get designer 3 ver. 1.165x or superior to install the standard OS.

Currently i am using OS ver 1.32.02 and i need it superior

I was using ver. 1.37p and 1.37p is inferior than 1.165x (i know it isnt logical but its written on the mitsubishi ptach notes page on the net)

I managed to found a more updated version on the net, but to download directly from mitsubishi site I had to have bought  the software and i dont have the license of the software...

I managed to get the GOT 1000 working again by uploading the program for got using the method " different from verification ". I will try to make the modifications i want now and see if it works.

Or i can download the latest version from mitsubishi site and then use codes from the net to use it?

Edited by Rodrigo_L