Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NAVEED SHAHZAD

Micrologix 1200 clear memory

5 posts in this topic

Hi. I have AB Micrologix 1200, Did anyone know how to clear the controller memory ? plc have already password protect program. i don't know password and processor name. i want to download the new program in the plc 

If you can connect with RSLinx, then Open up RSLogix with the file (new program) you want to download.

Select comms - who active_ highlite the processor and download the new program. It will overwrite the old.

Or

NOTE: By following this procedure the

program in the Processor will be erased

. 1) When prompted for the password enter MLCLRMEM , using the keypad of a telephone you must translate this into its numeric equivalent of " 65257636 "

Edited by Mickey

Mickey i need your help for other purpose. i am using micrologix 1200, i have also Memory module chip MMI. how to download lader logix program to memory module via using  micrologix 1200 , upload and erase memory ? plz     thanks mr Mickey 

7 hours ago, NAVEED SHAHZAD said:

Mickey i need your help for other purpose. i am using micrologix 1200, i have also Memory module chip MMI. how to download lader logix program to memory module via using  micrologix 1200 , upload and erase memory ? plz     thanks mr Mickey 

See links..

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showpost.php?p=767767&postcount=8

http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?/topic/16199-memory-module/&do=findComment&comment=80117

Edited by Mickey