bill1516

mitsubish inverter FR Z024

7 posts in this topic

I have a Mitsubishi inverter FR Z024 01kp with a Err. message Ican not reset the inverter does the inverter need to be replaced. The reson Iam asking is Mitsubishi doesn't make this model any more. Thanks for the help.

what is the error message? FR-Z024 Manual

Some more info, like what the error message is, would help us answer the question. I have some manuals on older Mitsu drives, so if you give us the error you are getting, I can tell you what the problem is. If it's dead, might be able to direct you to what model would be the closest replacement. We might also be able to get repair parts from Mitsubishi to fix it still. They keep things around for a very long time.

There is no error message. It just shows Err. on the display I cound not find this in the manual. I've tried every thing. Basically if the power is on the Err. is on.

How do you guys like the FR-E540-1.5k as a replacement.

E500 is a good drive to replace it with. You didn't mention on your old drive the voltage or size, so not sure if 1.5k is right.

I too have this problem.  My VFD is a FRZ024 1.5K. It will work for a while but after switching it off and switching back on it just displays 'err'  and no more action whatsoever. I've also noticed that there is no 'click' from the built in power relay on switch-on when this happens.