gerdam

Modicon Quantum 140 1113 03 cpu

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys, its been a whle since ive been here,please could you help.i have aquantum 133 controller that was switched off, and lo and behold when switched back on the low battery light came on and the program has been lost.im useing proworx to try and go on line with the controller but keeps timing out(364) ,i am able to connect to other quantums with no problem.the cpu is ready with no faults.

please help.

With what are you trying to connect to plc? Usb or some other protocol?

You say that the cpu is ready with no faults? If the program was missing then there would be quite a few errors

Edited by cHud

What address are you attempting to connect? If the unit is defaulted, it has returned to address 1.

Sorry for the late reply guys.i was using a serial db9,of which we use for all other Quantums.the strange thing is that after the weekend ,I got straight in and downloaded the program with no issues at all,I hadn't done anything different,what's happened now is that the Plc is not communicating with the magelis Hmi I guess that has defaulted as well .the hmi is connected via the modus serial port.is the a way of finding the address ? as I've never worked with this type of addressing  system.