Troy Johnson

RSLOGIX 500

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a Windows 7 machine running RSlinx revision 2.59.00 and RSlogix 500 version 8.10. When i connect to the RS232 driver in linx i can see the Micrologix i am trying to connect to present, but when i try to connect with Comms, System comms i am unable to go online. When clicking on the online button the machine eventually times out with a "DiagnosticStatus failed: 0xFFFFFFFD" code. Anyone have any ideas what the issue might be. It is a Pro version of RSlogix if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Troy Johnson.

In RSLinx right click on the Micrologix and see if you can upload the Data Tables?  This will help determine if the issue is in Logix or Linx.

1 person likes this

I gave it a try and i am unable to view the data tables.

Thanks, 

Troy Johnson

On 8/6/2019 at 9:46 PM, BobLfoot said:

In RSLinx right click on the Micrologix and see if you can upload the Data Tables?  This will help determine if the issue is in Logix or Linx.

I just learned something. I didn't know you could do that. Cool!

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Joe E. said:

I just learned something. I didn't know you could do that. Cool!

Ditto. 

One other observation is, when i try to look at the data monitor it pops up with a dialog box "processor contains no data files". I know the 1100 i am trying to connect to contains a program, because i connect and view the data with another computer, so i assume its an RSlinx issue.