BUJAR GASHI

FX2N 4AD2DA

10 posts in this topic

Hi, 

Doas anyone have any samples how to configure +10 analog outpu for china version of mitsubishi PLC , and how can i test if configuration work  ?

58 minutes ago, BUJAR GASHI said:

Hi, 

Doas anyone have any samples how to configure +10 analog outpu for china version of mitsubishi PLC , and how can i test if configuration work  ?

when i write code M8000 --------------------------------------[to k0 k1 h2100 k1] error flashing to PLC

@BUJAR GASHI If you mean China PLC PCB board. You should contact seller for point what special register to use with analog output. For testing 0 - 10 V you just send data to Analog Output and use Digital Multimeter to measure voltage from output.

yes i have  China PLC PCB board  , but i dont know register for sending analog output , for that reason if someone worked with this type of plc and send me sample .

49 minutes ago, Wasan said:

@BUJAR GASHI There are many manufacturer for these PCB boards. Please show us picture or model name of your PLC. You should check at this link below for PLC board that may be help you.

https://www.xueplc.com/le3u-plc-controller.html

the plc give me this error after using wr3a

Edited by BUJAR GASHI
Built-in CC-Link/LT (LT-2) special function block invalid parameter settings (LT-2 dedicated area).

PLC is giving this error after using WR3A

Built-in CC-Link/LT (LT-2) special function block invalid parameter settings (LT-2 dedicated area).

Can someone help to solve this 

WR3A is only used for the FX0N-3A, which is 2 analog inputs and 1 analog output.

Check the manual for your analog card, it will have a complete list of registers in it.

M8000----------------------------------------[ mov D10 D8030 ] 

You can write  value in d10 the out put voltage will send to DA , register for DA in your plc (D8030) the example

On 8/5/2019 at 2:27 PM, Wasan said:

@BUJAR GASHI There are many manufacturer for these PCB boards. Please show us picture or model name of your PLC. You should check at this link below for PLC board that may be help you.

https://www.xueplc.com/le3u-plc-controller.html

Dear Wasan I noticed your post while I was searching for a solution for the same issue. I have purchased a all in one PLC/Text display, cute tiny one. It has 2 nos. 0-10V Analog inputs. I don't know which register holds the analog data. The seller do not provide any documentation other than a word file in Chinese which contains only some details about the configuration of the built in 2 line text display. I attach a picture. Please let me know if you have any documents of this unit. Thanks in advance  

PLC-All-in-One-Text-Display-Domestic-Compatible-Mitsubishi-Op320-Industrial-Control-Board-10mt-Programmable-Controller.jpg_Q90.jpg_.jpg