Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fLaXx

S7-300 & SSD Crash

2 posts in this topic

Hello all! i am a new registered member of this forum, i have been reading and following here for a long time, and it has a lot of helpful information and tips, so thank you for that!

The reason i now registered is that i have gotten myself into a little problem. I had the TIA portal project files (*.ap13) stored on a SSD disk. This disk has now crashed with the latest project on it. I have a earlier version of the project stored on my backup drive. But this does offcourse not match the PLC project.

So my problem is here. Is there ANY possibility to upload the program from the PLC and "update" the earlier version project files i have? Or are there any other methods of getting updated project files? I Mostly work with Mitsubishi PLC so TIA is not my strongest side.

Thank you again for a great forum and i hope some of you can help me out of this problem!

Hi fLaXx.

Firstly welcome to the forum.

Yes this is totally possible. If you go online with your "earlier version", inside the block container you will see small green/ orange circles- this tells us that the blocks are inconsistent (ie the block in the PLC is different to the offline project). You can simply then right-click on the block and click "upload from device". Once all your blocks are green- your program is consistent.

Regards

Daniel.