Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ConnyD

CCLink

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I've just completed pre-commissioning on a Mitsubishi project which uses CCLink. My remit was to get the CCLink network up and running which I eventually did but not without issues. Basically, my problem was to do with the number of bits and registers consumed by a station. I read in a manual that each station consumes 32 bits and 4 registers for read and 32 bits and 4 registers for write. On my network I had 3 ST1H-BT modules occupying 2 stations each and 3 non Mitsubishi devices occupying 4 stations apiece. My RWr address starts at W300 and RWw at W500. Like I said everything matched up and I/O checks completed successfully. My question is, and I've trawled through the manuals looking for an answer, how is the number of points calculate? For example my non-Mitsubishi devices they occupy 4 stations, Expanded Cyclic Setting is Octuple and the number of points is 896. How is the 896 calculated? Thanks in advance

What do you mean calculated?  How is it allocated?  That's up to the product manufacturer.

CC-Link is designed to be very simple, since each station gets the same allocation, you just have to know the number of stations occupied and look at the product's manual to see how it uses them.