Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paolo_911

Reading from FX3U error message

2 posts in this topic

I am attempting to upload from a FX3U-32M to which I do not have a program for. Initially, I got an error message that the languages did not match, so I changed the program to Japanese. Then after uploading the program I received the attached error message (in the picture). I do not know what this means. When I open the program that I read, I can compile it, but with a lot of warnings, even a duplicate output. I'm concerned that I am missing something, and think the Local Labels might be an issue? I am only familiar with simple ladder projects, so maybe this was created using labels which I am not familiar with the process to upload that type of program.   

Read Error.jpg

Haha, i almost wrote you answer when i got same error (while testing your case) as you.

So why do you have this error. When you working with FX3U and GX Works 2 you can download "Symbolic Information" into PLC. That means you can upload project in same "view" as you have in "Structured" or "Simple with labels" project (with all labels/FBs and etc). With Symbolic information you also downloading "Program File" ( https://prnt.sc/odxpot ) that contains "Simple Ladder" code. And if you download Structured or Simple Ladder with labels in PLC and after download only "Program File" from any other project over it, and after you will try to upload from PLC you will get with message. This means "Program File" and "Symbolic information" dont match. 

One thing is bothering me. You dont have selection "Program File" (like here  when i got this message - https://prnt.sc/odxxqy ) in upload window. Which version of GX Works 2 do you have (i have 1.577B)? To upload actual program that works in PLC you should download "Program File". And its impossible to download "Symbolic Information" without "Program file" and PLC cant work without "Program File" so it must be there.