Artz

TrendGraph (Data Logging)

7 posts in this topic

Hiya

Anyone tried TrendGraph and made it to work? Silly question to start... Are these Graphs dynamic? Can you monitor variables in real time?

I ask this because I tried to make it to work with no luck. This video explaining the process (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6i-uTwLSEo) explains nothing at all.

Any tips? I'm trying to monitorize variables on a NJ101 controller with a NA5 HMI.

¿I see so is not yet implemented completely?

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:47 AM, Artz said:

Can you monitor variables in real time?

Yes, you can. I found it doesn't work in the simulator. The values appear static.

Have you tried in a real NA5?

Hi

Yes, but somehow the TrendGraph dissapears from the Page, and that's another problem I have with a real controller... so I will try it once again and check if everything is alright and if I get the same problem, post it here. Thank you I will repost soon.

Trend graphs work fine on the NA, used them numerous times.  But as mentioned, the manuals even state they are not displayed on simulator.

When you say it disappears from the screen, can you be more specific?  Like immediately?  After a time?  There's nothing other than the visibility setting that should make it show/hide.

Finally made it to work on the NA screen in real time, I had to go from the simpliest and add things little by little.

Thank you.