EnglishDan

NT Transfer Utility for NT31

5 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

My NT31C LCD screen display is slowly dying. I would like to transfer the screen program to an old laptop, replace the NT31 and simply transfer the program back to that one. However...

I don't have the original NTST CD or the program files anymore. I have CXOne and therefore NTST4.8 but there is no-longer a copy of the NT Transfer Utility on that DVD.

Does anyone have another solution or a copy of the transfer utility that I could download?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

If you have CX One then you can download from Omron. NTST is a separate install from the main installation. Contact your distributor. I am unaware of a transfer utility for the NT series screens.

Thanks for the reply.

It was my understanding that the original NTST CD had a utility on it called the NT Transfer Utility.

I think that I am going to partially answer my own OP here and say that my best bet would be to purchase a NT-MF261 Memory transfer module along with the new NT31 and hope that that will do what I need to transfer the data to keep this antique system running for as long as possible..

Thoughts?

Edited by EnglishDan

12 minutes ago, EnglishDan said:

I think that I am going to partially answer my own OP here and say that my best bet would be to purchase a NT-MF261 Memory transfer module along with the new NT31 and hope that that will do what I need to transfer the data to keep this antique system running for as long as possible..

That's certainly an option.

I'm not aware of any Transfer Utility. On the original CD/DVD, NT Support Tool is a separate install under a 'Utility' folder. I'm sure that if you contact your supplier (or Omron), they can supply you with a copy to use. Depending on your NT31 availability, I would get the Support Tool, back up what you have then convert it to an NS series. When it comes to conversions, Omron is one of the best in the business.

@EnglishDan are you perhaps referring to the Conversion Utility that will convert an NT program to an NS program?