5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I want to ask,, Does address mapping use this concept to do "remote i / o station" can be done? 5cee4ba16123f_WhatsAppImage2019-05-29at1

following the network parameter settings for CCLink and I tried to program with this ladder, is that correct?

ask1.jpg

ask2.jpg

You are doing it double right now.

You should either use the T0/ FROM/MOV instructions or use the parameters Remote input (RX)/(RY).
All the other parameters you can keep. (you should still set the stations). (The stations information button is still pink)

Alternatively instead using the CC-Link master in you can also se the CC-Link IE Field master in the system Q with a NZ2GF-CCB (CC-Link IE Field => CC-Link Gateway).
Then you can set the refresh parameters for each station. separately without having to program it in the sequence program.

On 5/29/2019 at 4:57 PM, Gambit said:

You are doing it double right now.

You should either use the T0/ FROM/MOV instructions or use the parameters Remote input (RX)/(RY).
All the other parameters you can keep. (you should still set the stations). (The stations information button is still pink)

Alternatively instead using the CC-Link master in you can also se the CC-Link IE Field master in the system Q with a NZ2GF-CCB (CC-Link IE Field => CC-Link Gateway).
Then you can set the refresh parameters for each station. separately without having to program it in the sequence program.

Thx you mr. @gambit

No problem. You have it working now ?

On 6/19/2019 at 2:35 PM, Gambit said:

No problem. You have it working now ?

Yes Mr.@Gambit  I've using  buffer memory so I can address X100 and Y100 not overlap. Thx u,,

On 5/29/2019 at 4:08 PM, diraemon said:

ask2.jpg