Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Asari

Error 622 On Adept Mv 4

2 posts in this topic

Hi All Merry Christmas And Happy New Year Did anyone have experience with an error "No robot connected to system" (-622). I found this error on Adept MV 4 with COBRA 600. I've tried to reboot the system by shooting it down and restart again, error re-occur. The electrician told me and proved that kind of error have been solved by moved the arm and restart again. Manual book says '.... some commands, instructions, and function implicitly attach the robot' What kind of instructions or functions that are bordering to the system? I'm working to find out the solution. Your experiences would be helpful Regards, Ary

Try this: Make sure the system has been booted from the correct system disk (for example, use the ID command to display the system identification). Change the program so that it does not attempt to attach the robot. Also try moving the robot to a "cradle" position that you know is a "safe" position. Sometimes on power up if the SOFT LIMITS within the robot are made already, then you get an error right away that could result in an error 622 "No robot connected".