Eremiaion

m221 somachine basic power on to set bit off

5 posts in this topic

Hello. I have a m221 and use basic somaks to programe it. The problem is the following. I use %mw0:x0 to allocate a button on off HMI, If on the HMI press the button to set him "ON",and pull the voltage from HMI and M221, when power supply, the button is still "ON", it does not return to an initial state "OFF". HMI i use a Weintek 8070 programmed with easybuilder pro. How can I do that when I power the HMI and M221, the button to be OFF, even if the voltage was off when the button was ON. Thank you.

pompa 1.png

pompa 2.png

Seems like you want a momentary pushubtton.  Try changing the Switch Style from Toggle to Momentary.

I try with lacht and momentary buttons. Averything works ok, until i power off and on the m221 and hmi. If 1 of the outputs is ON Whent i power off, then when i power on, the output is stil ON..... 

@Eremiaion Maybe you have select maintain values when PLC down. You need to selected as fallback value for reset data when power off.

M221_Fallback_01.jpg

Edited by Wasan

I already check that. It is ok. But I have same issue.... I realy don't know what else can be the problem. I try with lach start and I have same issue. when I power of and an the m221 he start with valid output.