Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hapetter

QuickPanel

6 posts in this topic

Hi folks I have a problem (again) . I try to download a program to my QuickPanel, this was no problem yesterday, but now it does not work for some strange reason!! When i try to download, i get the error 12035, which says that it is unable to establish connection over the selected com port.. I have only one com port on my computer namely com1, and this is what my settings also are. It works fine when i download to the PLC, but not to the QP. So any suggestions to what may be wrong?, is it possible to reset the QP? I have tried to power off, but it does not help. please help me with this problem:) Best Regards Hans

The PLC, or other software probably has control of the port. Please stop all other software that may use the port or boot the PC and try again without starting other software.

Thanks for answer. I have tried this, but it does not help!!

What Quick Panel model and download cable are you using? The cable HMI-CAB-C49 has a converter that draws its power from the QP port. It's possible that either the converter or the QP port is damaged.

The QP cable and port is ok, because It works when i download from another PC, so I think it is the COM port on my PC.. I have left the problem to the IT persolal now. Hans