riandanualdy

HOW TO CONNECT PLC OMRON CP1E TO RS485 DEVICE (CLEAR)

35 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Wasan said:

@riandanualdy I think there are some data are echo-back at your CP1W-CIF11 maybe you should try to send other command that no data response (Zero, Tare etc.) and check that D register at RXD (I guess that you use D60) recieve data or not.

It's true if i send MTCrLf command, D60 is have data MTCrLf too but always move to D61. but i think its normal because if you read the manual book, if i send command MTCrLf the scale will send MTCrLf too to PLC, but why if i use command RWCrLf, the feedback is just not the weighing data but RWCrLF+weighing data. should i reset the port like RXD before?

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

21 hours ago, Wasan said:

@riandanualdy Please check that you CP1W-CIF11 dip switch no.5 is not on because it means disable echo-back function when it turns on. Then I adjust you software to clear data from D60 to D69 before send data.

rs485 CP1E - AD4329A - V2 -20190503.cxp

I try with your  ladder diagram and its working. And actually if i use your ladder diagram and change SW 5 in CP1W-CIF11 to ON/OFF its not change anything. 

My question is, Does all of serial communication(RS232 and RS485) With PLC (receive and transmit data) always must clear data memory before receive the data?

Can you explain to me what different between LD and @LD ?

@riandanualdy you should clear data before recieve because format for each command are response not same.

LD@ are contact input with rising-edge check (Off to On) that will on for only 1 cycle time until input is off then on again.

On 5/4/2019 at 1:29 PM, Wasan said:

@riandanualdy you should clear data before recieve because format for each command are response not same.

LD@ are contact input with rising-edge check (Off to On) that will on for only 1 cycle time until input is off then on again.

Sorry, if i try again your ladder diagram, first the weight data is move to D60 and after that clear the data in D60, but if i change the position between RXD and BSET, just clear the data, not to get weight data.

rs485 CP1E - AD4329A - V3 -20190503.cxp

1 person likes this

@riandanualdy You should connect weight transmitter with PC and check with serial communication software like hyperterminal to track how data are communicate. I think that A392.14 are On abnormally maybe there are something wrong with RXD data or loop back from other TXD data.

56 minutes ago, Wasan said:

@riandanualdy You should connect weight transmitter with PC and check with serial communication software like hyperterminal to track how data are communicate. I think that A392.14 are On abnormally maybe there are something wrong with RXD data or loop back from other TXD data.

The post before this post i use ladder diagram V3, but if i use V2 and move it to my ladder diagram, the output is like this (check my image), first PLC get ST,GS,+0009675kg but after that the data change to ?T,GS,+0009675kg. I Attached the image for memory of PLC and i connect it from my weighing scale to PC and the second image is the output from PC

4329A TO CP1E TXD with command FIX.cxp

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

Edited by riandanualdy

@riandanualdy There are "?" character because there are some unknown command response from weight indicator. You should check what is wrong about it. And you should try to remove <CR><LF> from send command (delete #0D0A) to send data again.

CP1E_Weight_Error_01.thumb.jpg.423182f94

Edited by Wasan

On 5/7/2019 at 10:48 AM, Wasan said:

@riandanualdy There are "?" character because there are some unknown command response from weight indicator. You should check what is wrong about it. And you should try to remove <CR><LF> from send command (delete #0D0A) to send data again.

CP1E_Weight_Error_01.thumb.jpg.423182f94

i Try just send RW without CrLf and the output is just weight data without ?.

And i think my problem its solved, Thank you for your help Mr. @Wasan and Mr @Michael Walsh