Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaime_Caballero

CX-Programmer 4.0

5 posts in this topic

Hi everybody I have a problem with CX-P 4.0 I'm installing the software package on a Laptop IBM T23 with Win2000 Professional, so , the installation was normal , cx-p ,cx-server , plc tools ,etc. , After installed I launched the program, when I went to File-New, a blue screen with a memory dumping error appeared for 1-2 seconds , then , PC was restarted. I changed the CD unit for test and it was the same thing. After that , I installed the CD on an older laptop IBM 600E , and it worked fine. For last , I installed in my work's PC desktop, and in runned without problems. What else I can do. Thanks for your help. Saludos

Hi, We run CX-P V4 (and V5) on IBM Thinkpad T40's, with Win XP no problems. I have not heard of any problems with Win 2000 (we use to run this). Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Nibroc

Hola a todos !! Antes de nada, pido disculpas por responder en castellano, pero no domino el Ingles y no dispongo de traductor en este momento.. Yo trabajo con CX-4.0 y 5.0 Los he probado con XP y 2k y nunca me ha dado problemas de ese tipo. Mas bien parece un problema a sociado a inestabilidad en alguna zona de memoria.. en el harware del equipo. Un buen programa de chequeo para memoria es el MemTest, me ha dado muy buenos resultados. Courtesy freetranslation.com: Hello to all! Very soon, I ask excuses by responding in Spaniard, but I do not dominate the Groins and do not I have translator at this time. I work with CX-4.0 and 5.0 I have tested Them with XP and 2k and never has given me problems of that type. But well a problem seems to sociado to instability in some zone by memory.. in the harware of the team. A good program of checkup for memory is the MemTest, has given me very good results.

BENNDER Donde o como consigo el Memtest que mencionas? Saludos Courtesy www.freetranslation.com BENNDER Where or as with himself the Memtest that you mention? Greetings

Hi, There is a *. TXT with the instructions of installation and execution. So that the results be reliable one must leave it functioning al less 10 pass. Many memories fail despues of a time due to problems of temperature. Greetings MemTest__1.26.zip