Olyn

Q64AD Configuration

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I'm having a hard time looking for an easy way to understand on how to configure a Mitsubishi Q64AD for additional input parameters and how to know how many spare points or channels left. If anyone have experience on this stuff, please reply on this thread. Thanks.

Edited by Olyn

@Olyn For quick installation summarize as instructions.

1. Check at this link below for Q64AD manual.

http://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plc/sh080055/sh080055s.pdf

2. For Q64AD they use 16 points that means if Start XY are 0000 they use X/Y 0000 to 000F

Q64AD_Config_01.jpg.88f3d0a95e629bd50230

3. Check at Intelligent Function Module and go to switch setting and adjust input range to match with input type.

Q64AD_Config_02.jpg.5862b9fbb3219d2528f1

4. Data that convert to PLC digital value follow by page 27 at manual (such as 4 - 20 mA, 4 mA = 0, 20 mA = 4000)

Q64AD_Config_03.jpg.51b7f851497cfad14853

5. Select Auto_Refresh and put data device that need to receive analog input value in Digital output value for each channel.

Q64AD_Config_04.thumb.jpg.0011263411819a

1 person likes this

Hello all,

I have a breakdown with a Q64AD, never seen it...error 2100 with Q02 CPU, SP. UNIT LAY Error. ok, so I have a main Q312BE, slot 0 and 1 are comms. 0 is ethernet, 1 is CCLINK, then the extension rack is Q612BE, I have slot 3 with the 1st Q64ad, out of 3 that are in that rack.

despite having swap all of them trying to see which one is faulty, I still get same error, the software was done usign the utility package, I wonder if i have to follow a procedure or something, because the plc dont see the extension rack in the IO assigment (PLC Parameters), no mater how many times we set it up in PLC parameters, but when you do a system monitor, it sees until the analogue, which it is called intelligent. not Q64AD, rest of cards inlcuding the ones before that one in the extension rack, are seen and show their model.

I am getting new cards, i just think it is extrange all analogues are nor working, or cannot see some digital output cards past the analogue.

the error 2100 shows, drilling down states slot no/something no.. 15, I/O 11 (no idea what that I/O 11 means)

Any ideas?

Cheers.

Edited by FRANK RUIZ

As it happens, this morning all was ok. I wonder if the scada had something to do with it...