mehti_1

NP designer

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody

We have an NP3 programmable terminal (HMI) here and as I understand I need NP designer software to upload its current configuration, perform a backup or a download etc. I tried googling it and it gave a webpage with a download link. However, I wasn't able to download the software because an 8-digit keycode was needed. The equipment was purchased long time ago so the keycode is not available as you understand.

Could anyone please suggest or advise anything to overcome the issue? I also wonder if there's another alternative / compatible OMRON software which will allow me to do what I need as described above? I'm new to OMRON and it's a bit weird why there's no a universal software for all of their HMIs for example.

Regards

On 3/15/2019 at 10:52 PM, mehti_1 said:

Hello everybody

We have an NP3 programmable terminal (HMI) here and as I understand I need NP designer software to upload its current configuration, perform a backup or a download etc. I tried googling it and it gave a webpage with a download link. However, I wasn't able to download the software because an 8-digit keycode was needed. The equipment was purchased long time ago so the keycode is not available as you understand.

Could anyone please suggest or advise anything to overcome the issue? I also wonder if there's another alternative / compatible OMRON software which will allow me to do what I need as described above? I'm new to OMRON and it's a bit weird why there's no a universal software for all of their HMIs for example.

Regards

Dgn

Boa Tarde, Também estou precisando do NP_Disigner.

Register at Omron's website and download it for free.