kaf299

Servo HA-RH101Y

5 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I am looking for the Manual of a Servo Motor Mitsubishi with Model HA-RH101Y, which you can see in attached images. I haven't found any information of this Motor type. 

Please help if you have any information about the motor and the appropriate drive for the this.

Thank you in advance

P1.png

P2.png

Hi and welcome!

That was a difficult one... Almost no results on google... But you could try to contact "GTN" in Japan, they were the only ones where I could find a result for this motor. By searching their website, the following came up. But my Japanese is not any good, so google translate indicates that they either have repaired such a motor, or they can get it for you. Not sure what, but you can always give it a try to make contact and see what happens...
http://gtntokyo.shop26.makeshop.jp/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=000000003986&search=HA-RH101Y&sort=

2 hours ago, kaare_t said:

Hi and welcome!

That was a difficult one... Almost no results on google... But you could try to contact "GTN" in Japan, they were the only ones where I could find a result for this motor. By searching their website, the following came up. But my Japanese is not any good, so google translate indicates that they either have repaired such a motor, or they can get it for you. Not sure what, but you can always give it a try to make contact and see what happens...
http://gtntokyo.shop26.makeshop.jp/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=000000003986&search=HA-RH101Y&sort=

Hi,

Thank you very much for your Info. Yeah, I have already looked into it but there is no further info. It seems to be, this motor type is kind of special type or it was designed for very individual purpose. 

mitsubishi has quite a few custom motors which are not listed in any public documentation. they are usually driven by an amplifier which has either a custom firmware or motor constants written to parameters specifically for that type of motor. such amps have an alphanumeric index after the amp model name. e.g. i've seen a MR-J2S-40B-S255 amp which has 18bit encoder support added to its firmware and it knows a couple HF-KP motors. was used with the HF-KP43 motor on a DVD production line...

i don't know about the HA-RH, sorry

Hi Yurtaev,

many thanks for your useful information.