Nyame Ephraim

Hi, trying to upload program from AB 1400, shows no response from processor path/node

6 posts in this topic

Hi, after implement the following steps to configure my Allen Bradley 1400 programing logic controller, I tried uploading program from the PLC, a got a notification displaying (no respond from processor at selected path/node) please will appreciate any help to rectify this error

uploading program from AB 1400 (1).pdf

Hi Nyame.

Can you ping your PLC via ethernet?

It sounds as if there is no communication between your PC and PLC.

Regards

Daniel.

I've often had trouble using the drop-down that you're using for the first time I connect to a PLC after connecting to others in between. Instead, I go to the Comms menu and select "System Comms". That opens an RSWho dialog box containing the active RSLinx drivers. Try to drill down to the PLC in there, select it, and click "upload". If it isn't visible in that window, you won't be able to connect to it. Verify it will ping and that you have the right IP address. You can check that from the LCD screen on the front of the PLC.

SystemComms.PNG.99b875146056ff5f6f1fd99f

Edited by Joe E.

Thank you, the system worked well after following the guidance you gave.

now i got one more issue, when i tried to go online a message pops up saying program in the processor has change causing offline state do you want upload ? even if i upload again without any changes the message still comes up

will appreciate more guidance. 

Uploading from PLC.pdf

Did you save the program after you uploaded?