manna

FX3u-ENT Module.

6 posts in this topic

Dear All,

I want To Inform U all That I faced A Problem about FX3u-ENT Module.When I Set Parameter(Ethernet Port Option) Of GXwork-2 Software.And Write To PLC.After Write PLC Show Alarm.like Parameter Error/Special Parameter Error.

Please Tell me something About it.

actually I want To Communicate FX3u PLC(Ethernet Adapter) to Weinview HMI via Ethernet Communication.and I want to Change  IP Address According To My HUB.PLC   default  IP-192.168.1.250 and I Want To Change to - 192.168.104.7(Approx).

ent-1.JPG

ent-2.JPG

You need to enter a Subnet Mask..

After just change the IP address to your liking then download PLC Pamameter file.

Regards

Daniel.

# Mr. Daniel

Thanks for feedback.I Also Try According to your Suggestion.bt result is same(parameter Error).Next what can i do?

What kind of module do you have? FX3U-ENET or FX3U-ENET-ADP?

FX3U-ENET Must be configured with "FX-Configurator EN" (additional software).

Settings in "PLC Parameters" for FX3U-ENET-ADP.

I use FX3U-ENET-ADP.When I Select Chanel-1 of Ethernet Parameter of GX works-2 Software.and Write to PLC.After Writing PLC Show Alarm.(Parameter error)

Hi Manna,

As Collinsd70 says, fill in the subnet mask. General settings can be: 255.255.255.0 or 255.255.0.0

Remember to power cycle the PLC (switch off and on the power to the PLC) before network settings that are sent to the PLC will take affect.

Best regards,

Theo V.

Edited by Theo V