Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bill1516

NTM support tool version 4.3 manual

10 posts in this topic

Iam looking for a NTM support tool version 4.3 manual. I think I have a softwear problem can not transmit file to my omron nt20s-st121-v1 touch screen.

NTSS 4.1 Software Manual @ MrPLC.com NT20S-V1 Operation Manual @ MrPLC.com

some nt20s are not compatible with windows we have to investigate wich is ok I thing that you will have to use old tool ( DOS ) it is call ntc

NTSS 4.1 is the DOS software.

Iam still a little confused i have the NTM 4.3 but when I go to the tool settings it only has NT models....NT20M...&....NT600M. But I have the NT20S my comm. port is on the back of the back of the unit not the front. Also the NTM support tool version 4.3 Iam running is dos base. I can change the NT20M in the touch screen setting to NT20S but I don't under stand why? I am I using the wrong software. thanks for the help.

Below is the last version of the DOS software for M/S series of touchscreens. It supports the NT20S directly. When Omron changed the software from monochrome to color, they changed the version number from 4.3 to 2.x: NTSS 2.33 @ MrPLC.com If you have the NTSS 4.3 software, could you zip it up for our archives? We can't seem to find a copy of NTSS 4.3

I will zip it up on monday & send it. Thanks for your help Ray.

Hy Folks, Hy Jay, in the first line i have to gratulate to this forum and your knowlege, jay. i am a new automation guy, working in brazil. so on, here my question: which one is the latest software for NT600s series, i have the EV 4.7. i have to change from an old to a new one, and person of omron here in brazil (whoms ain´t good) said the new version of NT´s don´t work with the old software. i´ll clear this question before i let my shorts down... thanks for help, and once more, congratulations frank

Frank, NTST v4.7 is the latest version of the NT Series programming tool. This version will suport the NT600S. NTST software will NOT program the new NS series screens. The NS are the newest OIT products from Omron. Also, NS-Designer software will NOT program the NT series screens. I hope this will help. gtsuport

Yes, the old DOS Version NTSS didn´t served for the new NT series. I could make an upload of the program from the old one, but impossible to download to the new one. lucky that i had the new WIN Version, the NTST xx, which worked without problems, even to upload from the old NT... thanks a lot, frank