Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
soundararajan

q06udvcpu GX Developer

6 posts in this topic

HI,

Am using GX Developer V8.117X. In this software am not able to see Q06UDVCPU PLC model. Is there any update is required to get this model?

Update is available kindly share the update link/Update file.

Hi soundararajan

Normally for software updates you have to log in on the MEAU website and assuming you have valid licences etc- you should be able to get access to the latest software updates.

Regards

Daniel.

I believe GxDeveloper is an outdated software for Mitsubishi PLC's, though it will run a large majority of the older processors, the current software would be GXWorks, this is what is required for your processor.

Steve

I hage just checked my version of GX Developer which I believe is the final release (8.20W) and there are no options for your CPU.

I have also checked GX IEC Developer Versions 7.01 and 7.04 and your CPU is not available.

However GX Works2 version 1.535H DOES list your CPU, hope this helps. 

The equivalent CPU you would need to purchase is the Q06H and an ethernet module (QJ71E71100).

Regards

Daniel.

Edited by collinsd70

Thanks to all,

Here am going to convert Q02CPU to Q06UDV CPU. Due to Ethernet and Program memory capacity.

Can i able to directly change the CPU model in "Change PLC Type" and i can able to download or any modification need to do. 

If you are doing this in GXWorks 2/3 then yes that is fine.

Technically speaking; you are 'upgrading' your CPU so this should create no problems when changing the Model Number. 

If you are changing TO the Q02(H)CPU- then yes you may encounter issues as the device ranges and other such things will be smaller, so some changes to your program may be required.

If you encounter any issues feel free to come back to us.

Regards

Daniel

Edited by collinsd70